A working VC for the A32x series

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
A321flyer

A working VC for the A32x series

Post by A321flyer »

Hello,

Since this is my first post here on this forum, i will get straight to the point. I have been flying the Project Airbus models for a long time and i have never been disappointed with them, very excellent looking models. However, i am wondering that if there was to be a panel made esp. for this model along with a VC, that would certainly beat Wilco's aircraft. So i am asking the developers of the PA aircraft and im just asking, wether if its possible for them to create a panel with a VC to work with the A32x model. ;)

Regards
Karim

GaryG

Re: A working VC for the A32x series

Post by GaryG »

just for any curiosity, you can merge it if you have fsx. I`ll stop here... any more info can be found here around the forum.

A321flyer

Post by A321flyer »

sorry no FSX use here, besides FSX version is terrible, un realistic, very few systems, and no harder than flying a default cessna, what im looking for, is a panel w/systems to work with project airbus and a good looking VC, wilco case in point, but not a wilco model. you get me on this? meaning, i do not want to merge, i want an all in one aircraft like airsimmer or wilco but its PA A32X.

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

A321flyer wrote: wilco case in point, but not a wilco model. you get me on this? meaning, i do not want to merge, i want an all in one aircraft like airsimmer or wilco but its PA A32X.
Sure you can, just buy those ;).

Please bare in mind, that those charge money for the amount of work. For a freeware group to do those, It will take years, freeware groups only work in their "free" time. Payware companies earn their living from them.

Regards.

Tranceaddict

Post by Tranceaddict »

additionally it's just private passion for us freeware groups, with respect to talent.

The reason we dont have many talented people contributing (and bear in mind that there's no shortage of people who are absolute God's in 3D on the net... just take a look at deviantart etc) is because freeware groups are "free" theres no monetary reward at the end of it. In fact, you're more likely to get a whole lowdown of faults and shortcommings than the amount of appreciation of just having a decent addon at ABSOLUTELY no cost.

The second biggest reason is because people wanna join the "big names" payware or freeware doesnt matter.

So to be honest, we at PA are first about someones passion and talent that produces a model/vc/fde etc etc etc... and then about a public release group. If it all comes together, so be it. If we cant do a good job at it, it just wont happen

A321flyer

Post by A321flyer »

alright so lets say i have project magenta, now, can project magenta actually be used to make a working panel w/VC? generally speaking, i do have project magenta (due to finding it in my hard disk a long time ago). i have heard that this might be able to make a good panel, but i do not know how to use it at all.

esg

Post by esg »

We did initially plan to release the A320 with a VC, but called it off for reasons I can no longer recall.

And to preemptively answer your question: no, we're not going to release it now.

Movieman162

Post by Movieman162 »

May i just ask why you wont release that VC? Trust me that looks better than the one aerosoft have in development. Its you choice but its an amazing vc.

esg

Post by esg »

Well, for one, we'd have to replace the gauges... I think we weren't given permission by Eric Marciano to use his. At any rate, it's a poor model, and we'd rather focus on the A380.

A321flyer

Post by A321flyer »

are you kidding, if you released that, its better than airsimmer at this moment(trust me with all the bugs it currently has), it looks stunning :o , just put in a working fmgs and some systems and youve got a unbelievable airbus! even though it does not look as good as wilcos, all that matters is that it looks like the real deal and that it works. im not saying that you absolutely have to release it urgently, but it would have been a good idea to test drive it.

esg

Post by esg »

No, it's not better than AirSimmer's, and neither is Wilco's.
just put in a working fmgs and some systems
Well, let me get right on to it...

Steve

Post by Steve »

esg wrote:No, it's not better than AirSimmer's, and neither is Wilco's.
just put in a working fmgs and some systems
Well, let me get right on to it...
:lol:

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

A321flyer wrote:are you kidding, if you released that, its better than airsimmer at this moment(trust me with all the bugs it currently has), it looks stunning :o , just put in a working fmgs and some systems and youve got a unbelievable airbus! even though it does not look as good as wilcos, all that matters is that it looks like the real deal and that it works. im not saying that you absolutely have to release it urgently, but it would have been a good idea to test drive it.

By far, relativeley, they know best. Imagine you`re a person being invited by a good friend for a free dinner. As soon as you arrive at his home. You start deciding that you want to eat this, don`t want the other, remove this, add that.....

Don`t you think it is kinda........rude? :?

A321flyer

Post by A321flyer »

id like to say that the airsimmer A320 right now is not doing well at all. so lets just disregard that i said this vc is better than thiers because obviously it isnt better looking.

A321flyer

Post by A321flyer »

what if the vc was made, and then you would have to have bought the Wilco airbus series 1 for the gauges to work? from the looks of the pic, it looks like the wilco vc, but then again, we would have a good working airbus vc if the swap the gauges with fs panle editor so that the gauges might work w/vc. i know this is far fetched, but maybe its worth a try... :roll:

esg

Post by esg »

Not going to happen