Allowable Ldg. Weight?

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
Joachim

Allowable Ldg. Weight?

Post by Joachim »

I am using the special panel on the Projet Airbus A320 and I am not sure what is meant by "allowable ldg. weight on the checklist. Can somebody help me? Thank you

Ratinho

Re: Allowable Ldg. Weight?

Post by Ratinho »

Allowable Landing weight --»» is the maxime total weight of the aircraft for a safe landing. Weights above that value can origin some damage on landig gear on landings.

Ratinho

Joachim

Post by Joachim »

Thanks for your reply Ratinho.
How do I confirm or make the checklist go green after this has been checked?

Does the checklist of the special panel check the actual weight?

Ratinho

Post by Ratinho »

First I don´t use the Special version of the PA A320.I present use the version V1a of Stefan Liebe`s Panel who have the same checklist.
On the chechlist gauge, only the items who have SEL button need to check manualy.
In the case of the item "allowable ldg. weight" don`t contain the SEL button and the aircraft automaticly present the green when the weight is less then "allowable ldg. weight" and red when is more then "allowable ldg. weight".

Joachim

Post by Joachim »

Thank you Ratinho. That makes perfect sense. Yes, I am using the Stefan Liebe Panel too.
I did fuel planning on my last flight and my weight was okay and it was showing "green". I see now. Thanks