Can someone help!

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
tors

Can someone help!

Post by tors »

Dear Project airbus staff and forum members!

First I want to thank the staff for a great product of airbus 318-21 and I am looking forward after a330-40. One thing that has been irritating me is the weight balance on the airbus 319-21. In my opinion often in reality the weight is more in the rare part of the airplane, especially full loaded. I found a solution to this problem up to some level. If you take a look at picture 1 that is the originally position of project airbus a320, picture 2 is after I changed it. What I did was changing the code in aircraft.txt/ [WEIGHT_AND_BALANCE] / empty_weight_CG_position=. In picture 1 it is empty_weight_CG_position=0.63,0.000000,0.000000, in picture 2 it is empty_weight_CG_position=20.63,0.000000,0.000000. But then a problem brings up, I have a problem taking off the airplane. Is someone that can help me fix this (maybe something in aircraft.txt that can be changed)? Seems like I can´t find the way to put the pictures in. Maybe someone can help with that :roll: .