Vasfmc fsx integration with a380 VC HELP!!!!

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
matt787

Vasfmc fsx integration with a380 VC HELP!!!!

Post by matt787 »

hello.
On my a380 i would like to know how to get the gauges into the VC. I have no idea on how to do it and hope someone can help me.
Please help!!

softlander

Re: Vasfmc fsx integration with a380 VC HELP!!!!

Post by softlander »

Hi, you have to install the vasFMC or vasFMC stand-alone. If you have vasFMC stand-alone you only have to download and install the NAVData AIRAC Cycle found at the downloads section (simply extract and put the content to your vasFMC installation/navdata), then run the vasFMC program (shortcut or simply found in your vasFMC installation-folder) and that's it. If you have vasFMC-not-standalone, you have to install, and then just open the aircraft.cfg of the plane you want to have vasFMC and in the ''title'' section add VASFMCgauges. It should then look like this:
[fltsim.0]
title = Project Airbus A380-861 AirFrance VC VASFMCgauges
sim = pa380

[fltsim.1]
title = Airbus A380-842 Qantas real (wingview) VC VASFMCgauges
That's all, hope this helped. :)

markm24

Post by markm24 »

softlander wrote:Hi, you have to install the vasFMC or vasFMC stand-alone. If you have vasFMC stand-alone you only have to download and install the NAVData AIRAC Cycle found at the downloads section (simply extract and put the content to your vasFMC installation/navdata), then run the vasFMC program (shortcut or simply found in your vasFMC installation-folder) and that's it. If you have vasFMC-not-standalone, you have to install, and then just open the aircraft.cfg of the plane you want to have vasFMC and in the ''title'' section add VASFMCgauges. It should then look like this:
[fltsim.0]
title = Project Airbus A380-861 AirFrance VC VASFMCgauges
sim = pa380

[fltsim.1]
title = Airbus A380-842 Qantas real (wingview) VC VASFMCgauges
That's all, hope this helped. :)
it doesn't work for me. Geez, i want that kind of VC so badly!!!

Take a look a this guy from youtube. he has the working vasfmc in his vc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OYrK-VbHeI

jason99vmi

Post by jason99vmi »

Yeah I have installed the non stand alone version and changed the title to the VASFMCgauges to no avail. Is there something we have to do to the panel.cfg? or the Vcockpit section of the aircraft.cfg?

I downloaded this file vasfmc-msfs-gauge-setup-21. Was this correct or do I need to download the 2.0?

Thanks!