FSX VC Problem

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
cmgs7

FSX VC Problem

Post by cmgs7 »

Hi, before I start I want to let you guys know that I'm a newbie

I just downloaded the Project Airbus A320 (please note that I am using FSX) and there is a little problem. I downloaded a full package off avsim which is the unofficial one (Maldivian A320 complete package). So I install the repaints using this because it has a VC. All I need to do is replace the textures and edit the aircraft.cfg and then boom, I have a working plane with VC and everything.

But when I try to get a A319 or A321, there is no VC!
I try putting Airbus_A321_interior.mdl into the model.cfg folder, and then I put interior=Airbus_A321_interior into the model.cfg file just like my A320 but then the whole plane and the VC disappears!

Please let me know how do I install the A319 or A321 to FSX with a VC.Because I went to the pafs.wf downloads section and I saw that the Airbus A321 is FSX compatible. I tried downloading it but there is no livery installer file. Please help me install, maybe also sharklets. Thank you!

Bjoern

Re: FSX VC Problem

Post by Bjoern »

a) The model has to be in FSX format to accept a VC model.
Look through the downloads page as there are some links to FSX native models: http://www.pafs.wf/downloads

b) There is no Sharklet model in FSX format, so it will not accept a VC