Project Airbus A320 problems in FSX Steam

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
RogueLeader213

Project Airbus A320 problems in FSX Steam

Post by RogueLeader213 »

I really want to use the Project Airbus (PA) A320 in FSX Steam, but there are the following problems that I've spent many, many, MANY hours trying to resolve, and have gotten absolutely nowhere:

1. FSX stutters, or micro-pauses, about every 1 to 2 seconds. This occurs only when using an aircraft that has the PA instrument panel. It does not stutter with any other aircraft. For example, the default A321 runs perfectly smooth and does not stutter; however, I placed the PA panel in the default A321 and it began to stutter.

2. When using the PA A320, FSX will randomly freeze and crash during a flight. Even if I then reload the save file, it will still freeze/crash at the exact same point in time. I've played FSX Steam for 230 hours and the PA A320 is the only aircraft that has this problem, where FSX will freeze/crash every flight at a random time. I can't even save the flight and continue because once it freezes, the save file will also result in freezing.

Here is what I've tried so far:
[*]Installed/reinstalled 3 different versions of PA A320, including the recent Family of A319, A320, A321; all 3 models have the same issues.
[*]Completely removed and reinstalled FSX Steam
[*]Set all graphics to Minimal; this has no effect on the stuttering issue at all
[*]Tried a wide variety of different display settings; with DX10, without; etc.
Last edited by RogueLeader213 on 01 Dec 2019, 05:05, edited 4 times in total.

RogueLeader213

Re: Project Airbus A320 problems in FSX Steam

Post by RogueLeader213 »

Here are my system specs. FSX runs very well with no real issues otherwise when I'm not using a PA aircraft.

Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Intel Core i3-7100U CPU @ 2.4 GHZ (4 CPUs)
8 GB RAM
DX12
Intel HD Graphics 620 with 4 GB of memory

Does Project Airbus have higher system requirements than most other aircraft in FSX? I ask this because I have absolutely no issues with any other aircraft in FSX. Thanks in advance for any help.

ruim

Re: Project Airbus A320 problems in FSX Steam

Post by ruim »

5 years and no response from anyone??
Wow.
Sorry for you mate.