Philippine Airlines A380-861

Forum rules
Don't use Imageshack or Photobucket. Don't post paint requests.
Ayishah

Philippine Airlines A380-861

Post by Ayishah »

Please access it on my Facebook album. I've made it into a public album, so it should be accessible to everyone.

Please have a look on the repaint I've made. I'd like you guys to scrutinise it before I officially upload it to Avsim/Flightsim.

Thanks.

ChainChomp2

Re: Philippine Airlines A380-861

Post by ChainChomp2 »

On par with the 748i you did which was spectacular. I'm sure you have the reg sorted out from the last work, though the livery itself is quite plain to begin with so there isn't really much to critique from it, even from the tailfin. The one little thing that someone might not agree with is the shade of gray on the belly which can never be 100% accurate, although personally I think it's fine.

Ayishah

Post by Ayishah »

I'm surprised that you've recognised me as the author of the PAL B748. Anyway, the gray bottom is indeed a big question mark. I can't get any references with the Airbuses, compared to the PAL's 747s. Maybe it's worth checking on PAL's A333 and A343s - the "gray shade" might be there.

Thanks. I'll be reposting here again if I have more screenshots.

Ayishah

Post by Ayishah »

I've uploaded new screenshots on my Facebook page. The following changes have been made:
  • Added a gray trim plate.
  • Added the Philippine flag behind the rear passenger door.
  • Modified the tail livery.
  • Reshaped the gray underside, with respect to how PAL's A343 has been painted.