(FSX) PA A320 V2.1 problem

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
LucassoCZE

(FSX) PA A320 V2.1 problem

Post by LucassoCZE »

Hello,

I have question about this problem

I really don't know why model make this. I'm really confused about it. :| I really like models by Pairbus.
Thanks about your answers.

Greets from Czech Republic

ReneM.

Re: (FSX) PA A320 V2.1 problem

Post by ReneM. »

Hello PA-Team,

I have a question which is not a big problem but when I'm on the Gate and shut down the engines the aircraft isn't longer able to open the cargo doors and other doors except the main door. They are only openable when the engines are on.

Can someone help please?

likes_to_repaint

Post by likes_to_repaint »

LucassoCZE wrote:Hello,

I have question about this problem

I really don't know why model make this. I'm really confused about it. :| I really like models by Pairbus.
Thanks about your answers.

Greets from Czech Republic
I would like to join this question.

Is this a texture or model problem?

Maybe the PA Team can give us the answer. :)

ReneM.

Post by ReneM. »

Hello everyone,

Can you tell me if this problem only caused with one livery or with all? And more important which texture is it in your picture and who made it?

Because I don't have any problems. It seems like a texture failure. As you can see on my picture there is nothing. But I will recheck it with Flaps used like in your picture.

likes_to_repaint

I can only speak for my self, but I got this problem on every of my liveries. But this only happens since i'm using the FSX PA A320 model included in enhanced version made by Francois Dore (no offence Francois, your new airbus packs are awesome!)

The texture in which the error occurs is "A320_fuse_2_t.bmp".

Rene, which FSX version of the A320 model are you using? Before I start using the enhanced version, the A320_200_CFM_NoVC.mdl file has a size of 2.086 KB now the enhanced version A320_200_CFM.mdl has a size of 2.188 KB.

Maybe it is the difference in the two model versions that cause this issue. :/

ReneM.

Post by ReneM. »

Sorry for my late answer. I'm using the normal version of the PA A320 V2.1 the NoVC version.

ReneM.

Post by ReneM. »

To quote myself. Can anybody help?
ReneM. wrote: I have a question which is not a big problem but when I'm on the Gate and shut down the engines the aircraft isn't longer able to open the cargo doors and other doors except the main door. They are only openable when the engines are on.

Can someone help please?

TheRedBaron

Post by TheRedBaron »

Is the APU on? Also, what a/c are you using? The PA one from the website? Stefan Liebe version? FD version?

ReneM.

Post by ReneM. »

I'm using the basepack A320 from pa's download site and using the default FSX A321 panel.

Oh, and yes the APU is on ;)

TheRedBaron

Post by TheRedBaron »

I seem to recall having a similar issue a while ago. This is not present in Francois' version, which is simply more recent, with some added features. If you search "A320 FD" on Avsim, you can find it. I am assuming this problem was in FSX? As for repaints, they should all work on the FD version (most of mine did, anyway).

likes_to_repaint

well, at first i thought it has something do to with my textures so i checked to pure A320 FD version from avsim, still the same problem.

That's the Iberia livery, as it comes with the pa320fd_v3_302581.zip pack

any ideas how to fix that?

esg

Post by esg »

Well, you could always just stop looking at it.

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

esg wrote:Well, you could always just stop looking at it.
+1 :D

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Well, who says we don't have a sense of humour?

likes_to_repaint

Well, i have to say that your humor is unique and as compelling as your option sounds :P , I cant get my eyes of this black "something".

But it's a fact that I don't have this problem with the A320 package available on the page's download area. Only when i use the A320 v3 package made by Francois (nevertheless it's a really nice piece of work!).
On the other hand ReneM and TheRedBaron are using this package without any problems. I've checked all the textures for possible alpha channel issues, without any result. :/ Sure that's a texture failure?

BTW: When i go to the PA download section, under Patch Files, there is this download: "A32X FSX A318, A319, A320 models" but the link took me to a strange site where i can't download anything.
Is the download available somewhere else?

Cheers

esg

Post by esg »

I've fixed the link, thanks for pointing it out!

esg

Post by esg »

So, I've taken a look and this seems to be an issue with the new (multiplayer) FSX models. I suggest using either the older FSX models or the FS9 models.

likes_to_repaint

esg wrote:I've fixed the link, thanks for pointing it out!
your welcome!
esg wrote:So, I've taken a look and this seems to be an issue with the new (multiplayer) FSX models. I suggest using either the older FSX models or the FS9 models.
thanks for checking this. I will try the A320 version of Francois with the older FSX model! Will post the result as soon as there is one!